We at Namcon Logistics provide a high level of service for all your transportation needs and a high level of responsibility for our clients is our commitment. Personal attention and individualised service for our clients is what we deliver. We are a one-call transportation service provider to corporate and private clients.
Services We Offer:
IMPORT & EXPORT SERVICES
Two day road transport – schedule days are every Monday, Wednesday & Friday’s.
We offer a collection option making use of smaller vehicles if you are not in the position to deliver your shipment to our premises.
Process For Application:
- To apply for an account please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your account has been approved, you can email us a request to collect or deliver to our South African depots.
- In order for us to transport your consignment, we need one original tax invoice and three copies, Export Code and your client in Namibia’s VAT Import number.
- Consignment will be declared and a delivery note will be captured onto our system.
- Consignments will be leaving our depots and will be expected in Windhoek in two days, with the exception that we will not get hold at the border.
- Consignment will get off loaded in Windhoek and get distributed to final destinations.
- Once delivered and delivery note signed it gets send back to our Head Office (Cape Town) where the delivery notes with border documents get scanned and uploaded into the system for you to view.
- Invoices with original border documents gets couriered to the client every end of the month – terms are strictly 30 days after statement date. If in need of original border documents urgent – arrangements can be made.
- Collections needs to be emailed a day before the scheduled load and cut off time for deliveries at the depots in South Africa is 11 AM.
- For 6m / 12m or full loads, please inform us 4 days in advance to be able to assist you and also specify which trailer you need (flat bed, link, tri-axle etc).
- All invoices need to have a value on, even if it is samples. The invoice can read: ”value for customs purposes only."